I saw The Believers under another title in the late ’80s. I was pretty impressed by it but since the title was in Swedish I didn’t know what movie it really was. Of course, I could have investigated at any given time. At least since the internet and IMDb came into my life. After a while, I totally forgot about it too. For some reason, the film surfaced in my mind and I felt that...
Site Date & Time
This Day In History
- 1935 Woody Allen was born (86)
- 1940 Richard Pryor was born (81)
- 1947 Aleister Crowley died (74)
- 1945 Bette Midler was born (76)
- 1957 Chris Poland was born (64)